While you're away enjoying fun in the sun, you could be paying your bills too. College Credit Union's online bill pay system is so easy to use, you'll never write a check for a bill again. Our efficient services and top-notch security features are packaged into a simple, user-friendly program that is easy to use.
It's simply a better way to pay! What are the benefits of Online Bill Pay?
Enroll in Online Bill Pay through Home Banking > Log in Now
NOTE: Online bill pay is free when you sign up for a Green Checking Account and pay 3 or more bills per month with Online Bill Pay, otherwise it is $5.95. Unlimited bills can be paid via bill pay. If funds are not available in your account to pay bills, there will be a $30.00 insufficient funds fee assessed. Please refer to Bill Pay Disclosures below.
Want to know how much you need to pay on your most current bill? With ebills you get the most current amount right at your finger tips. You can cover the Right Amount at the Right Time with less worry about how much of a payment to make. You wanted an Online Bill Pay system that is easier... and we listened!
How does Bill Pay with eBill work? View the Demo Video
The Bill Pay Application is in Home Banking - Please log in near the top of this page
Be sure to disable your browser's "pop up blocker" for Online Bill Pay to work properly.
Can Bill Pay save me money? See for yourself...Click Below
Now that you've set up Online Bill Pay, become a "Power User" - CLICK HERE
The online bill pay application is on the Home Banking site. Once you have logged in to Home Banking, go to > Services in the blue navigation bar on the left - click on Bill Pay. A new secure screen will open and you can confirm your information and start bill pay! It's safe and secure!
The benefits of Online Bill Pay:
- Save time. It takes only minutes to pay your bills each month. You save time on trips to the post office and filing away paper receipts. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to set up a schedule to pay your bills automatically.
- Save money. Online bill pay saves on postage, envelopes, late fees, and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $75.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored online so you won't have to file and sort through paper receipts.
- Stay in control. Email or text notifications keep you in touch with your Bill Pay activity.
- Gain peace of mind. You can schedule payments in advance so you won't have to worry about paying bills when you travel. Bill pay reminders are also available to notify you it's time to pay your bill.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With online bill pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
- Unlimited bills can be paid via BILL PAY.
See how it works Bill Pay FAQ
Find out details in the Demo Video
Bill Pay Savings Calculator
If you prefer, we will walk you step-by step through every process, whether you want to schedule the payment of a recurring bill or confirm a one-time payment. Bill pay can be used at times that are most convenient for you, at any hour of the day, and can be accessed right from your home or anywhere you have an internet connection.
It's Safe and Secure Enroll Now! Signing up is fast and easy through Home Banking!
*Required Disclosures for Online Bill Pay
Be sure to disable your "pop up blocker" for Online Bill Pay to work properly.